This is the inside of our garage. Most people woud be ashamed to show you this, much less admit it.But since I joined "Wahwiose" (pronounced wahh woo see), I am no longer ashamed! I am able to hold my head up!
I can walk out that garage door (well not really 'cause I have trouble getting to it then lifting the door up) & look any neighbor in the eye & say "I Am Not Responsible"!
What has changed my attitude you ask????
What is "Wahwiose"?
"Women against husbands who insist on saving everything"!
If you know of some woman who would benefit from this support group have her contact me!
It's not too late, change can happen!
So newly enlightened, I approached my husband, "could we please tackle the garage next so we have a place to move stuff from the house & then we could finish the house?"
"OK", he says. Wait, that was just too easy....... I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment