

Well the appliances were delivered on the 19th of Nov. Looks like the kitchen will actually become a reality! Mandy & Tom are installing the microwave first, then the stove. The microwave went in with very little problem. Then the stove; the stove was about 3/16th of an inch too large to fit in the opening. Uh-Oh! So Mandy gets out the trusty palm sander & begins to sand down the new Corian counter top. I'm not likin' this....I'm thinking this might be a good time to go shopping...They attempt to slide the stove in; nope; not yet.
I'm really thinking I don't want to see this... Sand some more, another attempt-Nope.
On try #3 Mandy's frustrated,(note pic upper R) Tom's thinking it's time to user a hammer, I'm flippin out not knowing he's joking...phone rings...saved by the bell! While Tom's on the phone, Mandy discovers there are screws in the back of the stove & by removing them, the stove has some "give". Doesn't the little bugger slide right in!?!? Lot's of head smacking at this point-I was wise enough not to take photos of this!
Take a break (like a day) now it's on to my dishwasher! YEAH!!!
The good news is it fits & everything works...the bad news is there's a glitch in the wiring (not the first mind you) I can't run the dishwasher & garbage disposal at the same time.
Hello!!! Like I Care??? I've never had a garbage disposal, tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I NEED a dishwasher!
No comments:
Post a Comment