Eva was such a sweetheart to shop with! (Obviously her mom has already indoctrinated her).We had a great time & are definitely going to do this more often (like every week). We found some great treasures on clearance, but our greatest purchase of the day was Auntie Martha's new broom! No I can't fly on it, but I can guarantee that the workmen will not be taking it! We had our choice of Leopard print, black w/red polka dots or multi colored stripes. I let Eva pick-tough decision but she went for the most colorful, as you can see in the top photo!
(you definitely want to click on the last photo to enlarge-the "OK-I'm done NOW"photo)
My "house broom", the one I use for the living space is bright yellow, so I thought it was safe. The brooms used in the construction area are red & black or push brooms. Well the painters took the handle off my broom repeatedly to use it with their rollers. I found the guy who's doing the retaining wall using the bristle part for cleaning off the cement blocks. When the two parts were actually together, the drywall guys dropped globs of drywall goop on it. Not to mention drywall dust, sawdust & anything else you'll bring in unawares. So we found this funky broom & have a good feeling we won't have to share! Who ever would have thought you'd have to worry about a broom?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment