DRYWALL UPDATE
On the 7th day of the 7th month @ 7a.m.(belive it or not)
the drywall crew actually showed up for a grand total of 3 1/2 hours!
So when I went grocery shopping that afternoon I bought
5 Lucky 7's Lottery tickets and won a whopping $22.
On the 7th day of the 7th month @ 7a.m.(belive it or not)
the drywall crew actually showed up for a grand total of 3 1/2 hours!
So when I went grocery shopping that afternoon I bought
5 Lucky 7's Lottery tickets and won a whopping $22.
Not quite enough to pay the drywall bill.
On Monday the 10th the crew showed up about 11:30 and Tom had a little chat with them.
On Tuesday the 11th they again arrived @ 11:30.
Drywall should be finished by Friday & the painters arrive Monday the 17th.
If all goes as planned (and I don't understand why your all laughing at this point),they should be done painting by Friday the 21st.
We will as always, keep you updated!
On Tuesday the 11th they again arrived @ 11:30.
Drywall should be finished by Friday & the painters arrive Monday the 17th.
If all goes as planned (and I don't understand why your all laughing at this point),they should be done painting by Friday the 21st.
We will as always, keep you updated!
No comments:
Post a Comment