Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Ongoing Window Saga

Well the replacement for the broken window arrived on the 19th, along with the replacements for the windows that had flaws. The 2 guys from Paradigm were great. They tackled the main window first, removed the broken pane, & installed the new one. YEAH!!!
NOPE!!!Tom said to the poor guy on the roof "the grids don't line up, did you install it upside down?". "No, why would I?" Apparently no one communicated to him that was the whole problem last time.
So he removed the window, had to scrape all the 2-way stickum (my term) off, I did however warn him at this point I was going to take his picture & to please not break the window. It has been installed, the grids line up & Gene the finisher is here ready to get started!
All the rest of the replacement windows were installed & they took the defective ones back with them (darn), so no asylum for Tom.
So, it appears we're done other than the trim work. Somehow seems anticlimatic....

No comments: