I'm In Heaven......Saturday night is bath night! I haven't had a bath in 9 months (gee, that doesn't sound so good..)! I'm christening the Mistress' Tub! Bought curtains for the windows, have a fragrant candle from our neice & nephew, lavender bath salts, a nice glass of chardonnay and a good book on tape (no page turning or wet pages)! Now remember, there is a tub with a bay window & a separate shower; there is no lighting, extension cords are running the jets & blower in the tub; the rest of the master bath is still just studs, 2 by 4's and a concrete floor.
But I've accomplised my own little oasis of relaxation.
So... Ladies, as I'm enjoying a well deserved soak, doesn't my husband come in with my cell phone??? As I send him an evil, dirty look ...he innocently says "I brought you your phone so you can call me when you need a refill on your glass of wine." Well all is right in my world again, I soaked for 1 1/2 hours & certainly did call for a refill! I'm in Heaven.....
No comments:
Post a Comment