EEEK!! A BAT!!Just another chapter in the strange animal happenings here.On Thursday Eva & I went outside to sit on the deck, being the conscientious aunt that I am, I put the patio umbrella up to protect her beautiful skin from the sun.
I turned & saw what I thought was a dead bat on the deck, must have fallen from the umbrella. I called to Tom to come remove the dead bat from the deck & of course Mandy & Dana had to come too. (WORK STOPPAGE!!!)
Well of course we had to grab the camera, as I said before...who would believe this stuff?? Mandy gets down to look at the little bugger & doesn't it start hissing at her. Guess it's not dead...Well when Mandy took the camera to get a close up hissing shot , it wasn't too pleased & took off. Guess I'll be a little more careful opening the umbrella from now on....
We think the bats lived in the house we tore down and now need a home, even though we have plenty of roomhere, we're not offering. We are however going to be putting a Bat house up in the tree very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment